A Property with Lots to Give on 708m2 Land
On a leafy street in the heart of Brisbane suburbia sits this timeless tribute to enduring architecture and design. It's a family home where space is maximised, where memory-making is prioritised and where charm is consequential. The result is an attractive, shady dwelling that is a sure-fire investment into both the physical and financial comfort of your family.
This lowset, rendered home with a fully tiled roof is situated on the high side of a leafy Inala street. Shady trees and a lush green front yard create a homely ambience that is immediately evident upon arrival. A wooden fence demarcates the boundary and helps keep pets in, while a long, paved driveway leads to the single open garage with roller door. A garden path leads to the covered porch, where the front entry is located.
Inside and timber floors greet you, compounding the warm and welcoming feel. Let's take a look at what you will find inside this special home:
- Open-plan design incorporates multiple living spaces and the dining room and kitchen, making for a free-flowing area equally suited to relaxation, entertainment, and family socialising. A split-system air-con unit ensures comfort here all year round.
- The expansive kitchen has a classy finish, boasting beautiful, modern cabinetry and plenty of workspace on the timber benchtops. There's a gas cooktop with rangehood, an oven, a double sink and a large window flooding the space in natural light.
- There are three generous bedrooms. The largest is the master, which has timber floors and a set of built-in-robes. It has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet.
- The two secondary bedrooms both come with tiled floors and built-in-robes. They're serviced by the main bathroom, which shares the distinctive, eye-catching tiling of the ensuite, while also incorporating a separate bathtub and shower and a standalone vanity. The toilet is separate to the bathroom, and an electric hot water system services the home.
- There's an internal laundry with its own storage cupboard and access to the outside.
- A large covered deck outside the home extends its entertainment capabilities, providing an ideal spot for dining, barbequing or simply watching the kids play in the secure back yard.
- The sprawling garden out the back has a well-maintained lawn, with tall trees providing ample shade and even fruit trees laden in lemons and mandarines. There's a garden shed, and plenty of space to grow into.
- Solar electrity with 14 panels.
Located on a quiet Inala street, this home is positioned for easy access to the Centenary and Ipswich Motorways. It's just a short drive away from all the industrial activity of Richlands, which increases the rental demand for this area. Richlands Plaza is just a two minute drive away, where you'll find a gym, a Woolworths plus a range of takeaways and cafes. Inala Plaza is also just three minutes away, where there's an Aldi, banks, a Woolworths and more restaurants to choose from.
If this superb family home appeals to you, please get in touch with Sameer today.