Country-esque Living in Forest Lake on 957m2 block
Suburban properties where space, privacy and comfort abound to the extent offered here are rarer than a fine diamond. Conscientious design and dependable construction serve to add to the appeal, which is further enhanced by beautiful finishes and an obvious commitment to family living. This timeless home is one for the ages, and we'd suggest moving fast to register your interest.
Exceptionally wide street frontage combines thick foliage for privacy with an exposed brick façade and tiled roof, making for outstanding street appeal. A wide driveway offers plenty of parking space, and the front yard is lush and well maintained. There is a 'country home' feel to the 957-square-metre property, thanks to the sprawling design and the spacious grounds.
A covered front porch invites you indoors, where a mix of casual elegance and stylish simplicity greets you. As you enjoy the continuous flow of interior space, these are some of the features you will encounter:
- The entire interior has been freshly painted, with brand new carpets added to the bedrooms and selected living areas.
- There is a carpeted formal living area to your left as you enter. It's a versatile, beautifully lit space with a split-system air-conditioner for comfort. This is a space that complements the other living areas throughout the home.
- The open-plan dining area and kitchen have a soulful and harmonious feel, establishing themselves as the social centre of the property. Unified by wall-to-wall tiles and an abundance of natural light, it's spacious and well-appointed.
- The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space. There is a large pantry, an electric cooktop and oven and a double sink.
- The double garage has been converted into an impressive rumpus room. Fully tiled, where the garage doors once where there are now large windows letting the light in. Built-in-robes add to the storage space on the home too.
- The master suite is a true parents retreat. It has beautiful bay windows and an expansive walk-in-robe. There is also a sparkling ensuite bathroom attached to it, with shower, toilet and vanity.
- The three other bedrooms are all generously proportioned, with built-in-robes and new carpeting. They're serviced by a main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity.
- A covered alfresco dining area is accessed via sliding glass doors from the kitchen. It offers a space for outdoor dining and entertainment, whatever the time of year. There's also a laundry section here.
- There is a double-gated side access to the home, leading to a carport in the back yard. New turf has been laid across the entire yard, and the gardens are lush and well-kept. Due to the size there could be potential to further develop the home, subject top council approval.
- There's electric hot water.
- Wide frontage with Subdivision Potential - splitter block into 2, STCA.
- Side access with under cover parking for caravan, boat or cars.
With plenty of green space on your doorstep, you're close to the Forest Lake Dog Park and the Lake Parklands. The Forest Lake Shopping Centre is a short drive, as are all the schools in the area, including St Johns Anglican College and Forest Lake State High School.
If you're after comfort and convenience, this is the home for you. Get in touch now for more information.